What's new or enhanced in this release:
- added new GUI functionality, closing active window via Cmd+W
- you can close any active window except the main window with the standard Mac OSX shortcut Cmd+W.
- how to use this new feature
- select any window (except the main window)
- type Cmd+W or in menu Horoscope -> Close window
- and that's it
- added Swiss ephemeris library compiled for Mac OSX. The library is a part of source code zip archive.
Let's take a look at this new GUI functionality in action
In the following figure is the transit window active and the menu Horoscope -> Close window is active as well.